Information Technology (IT)
IT support at your fingertips.
Many businesses have their own dedicated IT department; however, that does not always make good financial sense. Agilec’s Information Technology Service Department provides you with your very own full-service IT consulting and support.
Help is just a phone call (or click) away.
Our IT professionals are available via phone, email, online, or in person when a technical issue arises. We work with you remotely through desktop sharing software and resolve most issues in the first contact.
Take advantage of Agilec’s 99% IT customer approval rating today. We can help you.
Our IT Support Services
No matter what sort of technical difficulty you’re experiencing, we can help on an as-needed basis.
We provide support for the following Office software/programs:
- Microsoft Office XP/2003/2007/2010/2013 (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Microsoft Outlook XP/2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft Outlook Express
- Internet Explorer 6 and above
We assist with the following Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- MAC OSX
We also provide operational support, server/network support, and consulting services.
- Microsoft Outlook profile setup
- Creation of user accounts, groups, mailboxes, and distribution lists
- Unlocking domain accounts and password resets
- Setting file/folder permissions
Server, Network, and PC Support/Troubleshooting
- Assistance with network and database connectivity
- General PC hardware diagnoses
- Help with printers, drivers, and queues
- Setup, configurations, and synchronization troubleshooting for PCs and mobile devices
- AntiVirus and Spyware/Malware scans and removal
- Offsite backup (within Canada)
- Disaster recovery services
IT Consulting Services
We’ll help you navigate the rapidly changing world of information technology, keeping your business competitive in its industry.
You might also be interested in…
From executive training to team development to individualized options, we have a menu of deliveries to help you be successful.
These services for employers include return-to-work programs, assessments for job modification, and on-site job coaching.
Whether you are looking to increase the skills of your current employees or hire and train new employees, we can help by connecting you to this employer-driven training initiative.
Sign up to receive our emails containing the latest news and information.
By submitting this form, you give consent for Agilec to contact you through the email provided. Your email is safe with us. We will never sell or share your personal information to third parties. You may unsubscribe from our emails at any time.