Supported Employment Program
Available in our Belleville, ON location
Are you struggling to find a meaningful job? Is your disability creating a barrier to employment? With over 35 years of experience supporting individuals, we can help!
This program provides one-stop, wrap-around support that includes:
- A safe, open-minded environment to explore your goals and needs
- Customized support to achieve your employment goals
- Job-readiness training
- Job-matching and employment-placement opportunities
- On-the-job coaching to help you maintain employment
A resident of Ontario
Eligible to work in Canada
Self-identify as a person with a disability (which can include addictions and/or mental health disabilities)
Currently unemployed OR in non-competitive employment (employment that pays below minimum wage), and not in school full-time
Living in the catchment area composed of Prince Edward County or the southern portion of Hastings County below the village of Tweed
Contact us at:
(613) 779-0494 or (613) 969-8874
This Employment Ontario service is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.
Let's Stay in Touch
Join our mailing list and receive the latest communication from us.