Stay-at-work and return-to-work services.
The expertise of our qualified consultants can either complement your existing in-house programs or assist you with start-to-finish services.
In-house programs and start-to-finish services
We’ve worked with employers, developing and executing Disability Management programs, for over 30 years. We offer a full spectrum of services, from short-term assessments to extensive return-to-work planning.
Our Disability Management Approach
Our approach to Disability Management is the same as with all of our services: to offer timely, cost-effective supports, tailored to meet the unique needs of your business.
Working in collaboration with your management team, we can design and implement services to ensure your goals are met, while focusing on timelines and promoting best practices in the workforce.
Services for Employers
Our use of innovative and advanced strategies, combined with the expertise of our ergonomic and vocational professionals, allow us to quickly respond to the needs of employers of any size.
Our Disability Management services include:
- Stay at Work/Return to Work – Customized employer/employee support
- Workplace Accommodations – Recommend and assist with set-up and instruction
- Ergonomic Assessments – Minimize risk of injury and increase productivity
- Functional/Physical Demands Analysis – Outline demands associated with a job
- Job Analysis – Outline job duties and requirements
- Transferable Skills Analysis – Identify suitable job options
- Assessment of Potential – Confirm capacity for an alternate position
- Work Tolerance/Job Readiness Assessment – Develop graduated return-to-work schedule
- Functional Job Coaching – Implement strategies for improved performance
- Design, Develop, and Implement Services – Develop internal programs
What people are saying about Agilec
You might also be interested in…
Our tailored outplacement services are designed to help individuals come to terms with job change and move forward with their lives.
Our team provides a range of services for individuals, employers, insurers, and lawyers, including assessments, work hardening, and more.
Sign up to receive our emails containing the latest news and information.
By submitting this form, you give consent for Agilec to contact you through the email provided. Your email is safe with us. We will never sell or share your personal information to third parties. You may unsubscribe from our emails at any time.