- innovative national criteria
- progressive implementation programs
There is clear alignment between our own mission and values and Excellence Canada’s eight quality principles for organizations:
- Leadership through involvement
- Primary focus on stakeholders/customers and the market place
- Co-operation and teamwork
- Prevention-based process management
- Factual approach to decision making
- Continuous learning and people involvement
- Focus on continuous improvement and breakthrough thinking
- Fulfill obligations to all stakeholders and society
We selected Excellence Canada for our quality program because, as a human services organization, it provides us with an improvement focus that is balanced between process and relationships/service.
Sign up to receive our emails containing the latest news and information.
By submitting this form, you give consent for Agilec to contact you through the email provided. Your email is safe with us. We will never sell or share your personal information to third parties. You may unsubscribe from our emails at any time.