This webinar examines mental health and how we can improve it in the workplace including what you can do personally, within your team, and organization to support good mental health and prevent crisis. This resilience-building course will assist you to recognize the warning signs of disabling stress and discuss individual, team, and organizational strategies for improving mental health in the workplace.
By the end of training participants will:
• Examine what it means to have good mental health
• Review the work factors that promote health
• Identify the prevalence and impact of mental health problems in the workplace
• Review warning signs of disabling stress and crisis escalation
• Examine strategies for supporting mental health and resilience building for all staff, including remote workers
• Discuss individual, team, and organizational strategies for improving mental
health in the workplace
Crystal Dolliver is a certified Mental Health First Aid instructor with over 17 years of experience facilitating courses including resilience, mental health, suicide prevention, leadership, ethics, and team health. Her professional experience includes coaching individuals to understand themselves, build resilience, and reach their potential. Crystal has various areas of expertise including Motivational Interviewing (MI), Ethics, Mental Health First Aid, Suicide Awareness and Prevention and Accessibility in the Workplace (AODA), as well as many other corporate training offerings. She encourages and creates safe learning spaces where warmth, humour, and openness in sharing exists.
Date(s) - 25/08/2022
10:30 am - 12:30 pm