Website Adecco Canada
Adecco is currently hiring several Assembly Line Workers to work on a contract at our Ottawa client’s medical manufacturing facility.
Our client is a diversified health care innovator with a legacy of pioneering work in medical diagnostics and devices. They are dedicated to advancing innovative with-patient diagnostic technology to improve patient care and system efficiency by fundamentally changing the way health care professionals process patients through their system.
For this Assembly Line worker Adecco offers:
- Pay rate: Starting at $18.31
- Weekly Pay with an additional 4% Vacation pay
- Different shift options Day or Night depending on availability
- Entry Level is welcome as training will be provided.
To qualify for this Assembly Line worker:
- You must have successfully completed high school
- You must pass a dexterity test and a vision test.
- You must be able to work a 12-hour 4×4 shift rotation.
Requirements for Assembly line worker:
- High School Diploma – Required
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment or worked in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced, repetitive environment.
Responsibilities for Assembly line worker:
- Collaborate and coordinate with Assembly teams to maximize quality, efficiency and throughput.
- Inspect and monitor quality and line performance in accordance with documented procedures
- Manually inspect and process rejects from the automated vision system determining pass/fail per process procedures
- Other miscellaneous duties as required
If you are interested in the Assembly line worker – Medical Manufacturing role in Ottawa, ON, please visit our website www.adecco.ca
To download our app – https://www.adecco.ca/en-ca/download-mobile-app/
Apply through Indeed with Reference number: CA_EN_1_021956_1614480
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Adecco’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants will need to make their needs known in advance to their Adecco representative.
How to apply: