Website Allium Woodcraft Inc.
Allium Woodworking Inc is looking for an experienced cabinetmaker.
• Study plans, specifications, or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications.
• Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit and reinforce joints.
• Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain, or polish to finished products; prepare and apply laminated plastics.
• Apply varnish, veneer, stain, or polish to finished products.
• Maintain clean and safe work environment.
• Supervise other workers.
• Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components.
• Cabinetmaker Trade Certification
• Cabinetmaker Red Seal Certificate
• Valid driver’s licence
• Fast-paced environment
• Manual dexterity and attention to detail.
• Standing for extended periods
• Lift Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
• Steel-toed safety boots required.
• Efficient interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral communication and excellent written communication
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: August 14th ,2023
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - Fergus@agilec.ca