Website All Ontario Recycling
Are you looking to join an exciting company who have been a leader in providing recycling services throughout Ontario? You have come to the right place. We are a family business with a high-quality team of dedicated professionals. All Ontario Recycling has built a strong business culture based on key values of honesty, integrity and teamwork that govern what we will do to meet our customer’s metal recycling needs.
· Operate Loader following all safety regulations and load scrap vehicles into the Car Crusher
· Operate the Car Crusher by remote while in the Loader to crush vehicles.
· Work with Grounds Crew team on day-to-day operation to ensure a clean and safe working environment.
· Follow All Safety and Fire Regulations as set forth by All Ontario Recycling in our own yards and onsite.
· Coordinate with dispatch to call for trucks to move Crushed Cars to steel mills in a timely manner.
· Document weight loads and provide load tickets to drivers and customers to keep them informed of loads being shipped.
· Responsible for the health and safety of all team members and customers onsite and within working areas
· Review Daily Checklists for all Equipment Daily
Requirements and Qualifications
· Heavy Equipment Driver Experience (Please indicate years of experience)
· Must Have a Valid Drivers License
· Must be able to be on the road away from home Monday to Friday
Extended Health Care
Employee Assistance Program
Discretionary Bonus Pay
If you meet the qualifications for this posting, please email your resume to email@example.com and note the position you are applying for.
How to apply:
Via Company - firstname.lastname@example.org