Website 365 Industrial Solutions Inc
365 Industrial Solutions is a full-service millwrighting contractor. We specialize in fabrication, installation, and maintenance of industrial equipment.
We are a well-established fabrication shop specializing in miscellaneous metals for the construction industry.
Welding and fabrication experience will be a strong asset; CWB SMAW (stick), all position.
We are a customer driven operation, which means that we will work indoors as well as outdoors, being able to work in all conditions and environments is mandatory, as well as the flexibility to work any shift structure; including weekends, nights, overtime, and off shift work. Experience in food manufacturing facilities with a working knowledge of GMP would be a huge asset. Experience with machinery moving, structural steel installations and rigging would add to the success of this position. Our service area is Southwestern Ontario and the GTA, you must have the ability to travel to different sites across our service area. A valid G class Ontario driver’s license and a reliable vehicle is necessary.
● 426A or 433A certified or registered apprenticeship is required.
● Own set of hand tools
● Work in all types of industries, automotive, food and aggregate
● Ability to read and use both metric and imperial units of measure
● Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose equipment failures, and identify root cause for mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
● Sound understanding of how to read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
● Perform routine maintenance work on all machinery
● Identify and troubleshoot machine irregularities and breakdowns
● Repair or replace defective machine parts and equipment
● Assemble machinery and equipment prior to installation
● Ability to use hand tools and welding equipment to repair, install and assemble machinery and all related components
● Install, align and move stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment according to plan layouts.
● Perform bench operations such as drilling, tapping, grinding, welding and fabricating etc.
● Maintain a safe and orderly work environment.
● Major asset would be working at heights, confined space, and forklift training.
● Must be detail oriented, and very organized.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org