Pentalift Equipment Corp.
We are recruiting for an additional full-time permanent Control Panel Assembler to join our electrical team Monday to Friday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm.
• Read shop orders to determine specifications and select parts and components.
• Build and assemble electrical motor control panels.
• Control panels my include transformers, PLCs, relays, etc.
• Perform functional test on assembled products.
• Diagnose sources of any electrical malfunctions.
• Recommend changes to schematic diagrams.
• Adhere to company policies and procedures.
• Minimum previous experience of 2 years in panel wiring and/or panel construction.
• Proficient reading electrical schematics.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Able to troubleshoot issues well.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, should you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs during all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $22.00 per hour
• Dental care
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• On-site parking
• Monday to Friday
How to apply:
Via Company - email@example.com