Agilec is looking for dedicated, self-directed team members to join our national project delivering Career Transition Services and the Education and Training Benefit, funded by Veterans Affairs Canada. In addition to providing services virtually across Canada, we provide services to active Members of the Canadian Armed Forces serving abroad. Agilec offers an excellent work environment and company benefits. We are a values based, service-focused organization whose mission is to help people and organizations develop their potential.
Hiring full-time permanent bilingual (French/English) and unilingual (English) Employment Coaches for our growing team!
• Provides coaching and support for the development of a career and/or education plan
• Interacts with candidates in a virtual environment via webcam and/or phone
• Provides labour market information services, online resources and instruction modules
• Provides one-on-one career counselling and/or education counselling
• Makes referrals to other organizations
• Provides job finding assistance (including job placement)
• Provides support once employment has started
• This program is outcomes based
• Minimum 12 month’s experience in employment counselling
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field; and RRP, RVP, or CVRP designation (or potential to become designated)
• Experience supporting people with disabilities or barriers to employment
Hours: Various shifts available within the hours of operation (Monday to Friday 6:30am-8:00pm)
How to Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to Chantal Marulaz, Team Leader, at email@example.com. Please place EC<your last name>401 in the subject line of your email.
Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
We accommodate disabilities during the selection process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.