Junior Technical Sales Representative (1 full time) $45-50k/year / Weekdays Mon-Friday
• Report and aid Executive Sales Manager
• Qualify prospects and new leads.
• Make telephone calls and in-person visits to existing and prospective customers along with a Sr. Technical Sales Representative
• Collect and consolidate sales and call reports.
• Assist in developing technical presentations.
• Provide technical support to customers and potential customers.
• Participate in tradeshows and exhibitions.
• Develop and support distributors.
• Strong communication, relationship building, and presentation skills.
• Strong computer skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Must be able to work independently, set priorities, and manage time effectively.
• College diploma or technical degree in material testing, or equivalent experience in Construction
• 1-2 years technical sales or quality control experience would be an asset.
• Ability to travel
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org