To aid the Chef in preparing/cooking food in store and off-site catering, working in a clean and sanitized fashion and to make sure that his/her workspace is left in a clean and sanitary manner.
Must be willing to work weekends and evenings/nights. Previous work experience in a kitchen is not a must but would be beneficial to the applicant.
• Reports to the Kitchen Manager
• Preparation of menu items in kitchen.
• Cooking of menu items in kitchen.
• Preparation and cooking of catering items.
• Help with off-site catering.
• Ensure that all product is properly received and put away properly.
• Ensure all product is properly rotated.
• Ensure all dishes are cleaned and put away at end of shift.
• Ensure that he/she work in a clean and organized environment.
• Ensure all work surfaces are cleaned and sanitized after every shift.
• Ensure all sinks are cleaned and sanitized before leaving.
• Take inventory and notify Chef of any inventory needs.
• Food Safety Certificate considered an asset.
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: October 25th,2023
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - Fergus@agilec.ca