Website GERBER LANDSCAPING LTD
The employer is looking for an adventure seeker who understands the freedom of working outdoors! Someone who enjoys hard work and gets satisfactions from completing the job. The landscaper role engages in many outdoor activities to maintain properties including lawn cutting, shrub trimming, and other activities desired by our commercial property owners.
• Cutting grass using various lawn mowers
• Edging and trimming using gas powered trimmer
• Assist with mulching and planting
• Follow all health and safety procedures
• Able to report to work on time for variable hours.
• Minimum Class G driver’s license recommended with a good driving record
• Ability to work outdoors, completing physically demanding work under a variety of weather conditions
• Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
• Ability to work as a team member and individually
• Personal and professional commitment to excellence
• Employer willing to train.
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: May 15th,2023
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - Fergus@agilec.ca