Meyer’s is a design and build landscape company that focuses on residential properties in the Peterborough area.
This particular position requires a level of skill in gardening and plant care. Someone who can work alone or with others and operate a truck and trailer. The ideal candidate will enjoy completing the finishing planting details of our projects.
We are an established company with 43 years in the industry. If you take pride in the quality of your work, enjoy creative problem solving, and working outdoors, we look forward to hearing from you.
OUTLINE OF MATERIALS USED ON THE JOB AND SKILLS THAT WILL BE NEEDED
– Planting (Prepare planting beds, edging, weeding, mulching and working independently)
– Irrigation (Ability to create systems or a desire to learn how to create systems, ability to adjust and fix systems, work independently)
– Enjoy physical labour a must, able to lift heavy items
– Willingness to work in all outdoor conditions
– Comfortable with gas-powered machinery and tools
– Valid G drivers license or preferred A restricted, reliable vehicle to arrive at job sites and clean drivers abstract
– Reliable, team-oriented and great with clients
$18-25 with a salary review at the end of three months
plus bonus at the end of the season!
This is an outdoor job where strength is required. The salary is up to your skill level and we offer training, courses, and certifications.
Must be willing to work from now until early December.
Meyer’s employees take winters off and start again in April.
20-40 hrs a week ( +/- 9 hr a day)
Off early on Fridays, a great job for ppl who enjoy a good life-work balance!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
Extended health care
Flexible language requirement:
French not required
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
We outfit the equipment with sanitary products, everyone works alone, outdoors, or in small groups of 2-4
Ability to commute/relocate:
Peterborough, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
How to apply:
Via Agilec - Jrelf@agilec.ca