Seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Maintenance Technician to join our truss manufacturing facility. As a Maintenance Technician, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the operational efficiency and reliability of our production equipment. This position involves a combination of preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair activities to support the continuous operation of the truss plant.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform routine maintenance on machinery and equipment used in truss production.
• Conduct regular inspections to identify and address potential issues before they lead to downtime.
• Collaborate with production staff to schedule maintenance activities that minimize disruption to manufacturing processes.
Troubleshooting and Repairs:
• Diagnose mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic issues in a timely and efficient manner.
• Execute repairs on various equipment components, such as saws, presses, conveyors, and other machinery used in truss manufacturing.
• Keep accurate records of maintenance and repair activities.
• Adhere to all safety protocols and guidelines while performing maintenance tasks.
• Identify and report any safety hazards or concerns to the appropriate personnel.
• Collaborate with the safety team to implement improvements and updates to enhance workplace safety.
• Maintain an organized inventory of spare parts and equipment necessary for maintenance tasks.
• Communicate with the procurement team to ensure the timely availability of required components.
Documentation and Reporting:
• Create detailed reports on maintenance activities, including completed tasks, parts used, and equipment status.
• Provide input for the development of maintenance procedures and guidelines.
• Valid Driver’s license
• High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree or certification in maintenance-related field is a plus.
• Proven experience as a Maintenance Technician, preferably in an industrial or manufacturing setting.
• Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to troubleshoot and repair various types of equipment.
• Knowledge of electrical systems, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
• Familiarity with truss manufacturing processes is an advantage.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to prioritize workload.
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
• A willingness to work flexible hours and participate in on-call rotations when needed.
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - email@example.com