Website Municipality of Trent Lakes
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provides grass cutting and gardening maintenance to support the beautification of recreation areas such as, but not limited to, parks, beaches, facilities, community centers, and boat launches.
· Conducts thorough clean-up, garbage collection, and routine maintenance services at recreation areas.
· Assists in conducting inspections at municipal facilities and playgrounds.
· Frequent use and safe handling of hand and power tools, gas and electric equipment to complete tasks.
· Assist with enforcing Municipality by-laws and parking regulations at recreation areas and parking lots.
· Provides professional information and courteous support to the public, volunteers, and staff.
· Ensures that all work is compliant with regulations, policies, and procedures.
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Recreation and Facilities and Maintenance Supervisor.
How to apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com