Highland Pines Campground
The Night Manager, under the direction of the Front Office Manager, will primarily be responsible for providing exceptional customer service by resolving any issue that may arise in the campground, as well as handling customer inquiries and complaints. This position will ensure that customers are satisfied with the issue resolution as well as the resolution process itself.
• Provide exceptional customer service, both internally and externally; answer questions, and proactively respond to and investigate customer complaints in a professional manner.
• Respond to and troubleshoot technical issues related to products and service, including but not limited to power outages, bathroom maintenance, etc.
• Ensure that customers are satisfied with the issue resolution as well as the resolution process itself.
• Prevent loss and damage through proactive patrols within the campground; investigate and report irregularities.
• Ensure customer relations, safety, and visibility through foot and vehicular patrols throughout the campground.
• Identify and report irregularities, equipment deficiencies, safety hazards, and/or security concerns to ensure the safety of Highland Pines Campground employees, facilities, customers, and guests.
• Monitor campground access after regular business hours; respond to unauthorized entries.
• Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
• Attempt to calm irate customers by explaining the situation while attempting to resolve the issue to the best of your abilities; escalate customer complaints to the appropriate Manager as deemed necessary.
• Provide primary response to emergency situations and de-escalate crisis situations; administer First Aid / CPR, including the use of AED as required. Provide support to and liaise with all emergency services personnel.
• Create reports of daily shift activities; maintain daily logs and logbook. Other duties as assigned.
• Three years of Night Manager and/or related customer service experience
• Must possess a valid G license.
• Valid First Aid / CPR with AED certification
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally, in writing, and with technology.
• Ability to analyse and interpret the needs of customers and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions.
• Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally always.
• Active listening, critical thinking, social perceptiveness, good judgment, and decision-making skills required.
• Ability to make sound decisions when faced with difficult and/or confrontational situations.
• High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills to work effectively in a diverse environment.
• Demonstrated time management skills; ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands.
• Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
• Practical knowledge of WHMIS and Trespass to Property Act
• Knowledge and understanding of Highland Pines Campground Policies, Procedures, and Guest/Customer rules; applying sound judgment on how and when to apply rules.
• Flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• 5 days per week will always work Thursday, Friday & Saturday and some Sundays.
• Interaction with employees, customers/clients, and the public at large. Occasional overtime may be required.
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: July 28th, 2023
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - Fergus@agilec.ca