Burke’s Tent Rentals, serving the Centre Wellington and the western part of the GTA is seeking physically fit candidates to work outdoors to install and take down tents / equipment for upcoming local events.
• Use tools safely and effectively
• Fold and organize drop clothes, tent sections and sidewalls
• Load and unload materials and equipment
• Ability to work from ladders
• Install other items such as flooring, staging, lighting, audio equipment, poles, and drapes
• Able to work in outdoor conditions (heat, rain, etc.)
• Able to work long days with flexible hours
• Physically fit, able to lift and move heavy objects.
• Able to work independently and as a team member.
• Ability to take initiative and get done what needs to get done.
Start Date: End of May early June
Posted: March 9th, 2023
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org