Website JAYLOR (Jaylor Fabricating Inc.)
We are a fast-growing company on the cutting edge and leaders in the industry, providing the best product to produce the best results? We are a steel fabrication/manufacturing shop, producer of machinery for the global beef and dairy industry, located in Orton, Ontario.
• Minimum of 1-2 years welding experience, MIG preferred
• Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Day Shift – Monday to Thursday 6:00 am to 4:30 pm and Fridays as production needs require
• Afternoon Shift – Monday to Thursday 4:00 pm to 2:30 am and Fridays as production needs require
• Competitive Wages
• Extended Health Care
• Wages based on experience
• Signing Bonus
Start Date: ASAP
Posted: June 15th,2022
Please note this job is posted by Agilec on behalf of an employer. This employer is currently using Agilec’s recruiting services. Agilec is not a temporary nor staffing agency, we are an Employment Ontario Service Provider that offers no cost services to those in the community. Agilec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Via Agilec - firstname.lastname@example.org