Careers at Agilec
We change lives.
Together we support and positively impact individuals, businesses, and the communities we serve.
The Agilec Difference
We are proud to offer our team members attractive compensation and benefit programs. We believe that investing in our business starts with investing in our people.
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Three weeks paid vacation upon hire equal to 6% of earnings
- Two additional paid days off per year as part of Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Sick, Personal Emergency, and Bereavement paid time off
- Workability Program supporting employees with disabilities
- Paid lunch hour
Comprehensive Group Benefits Plan
- Extended Healthcare
- Paramedical services (including physiotherapy, massage therapy, chiropractic treatment, dietitian, etc.)
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Enhanced generic prescription drug coverage and drug app
- Disability and Life Coverage
- Long-Term Disability Income Replacement benefits
- Dependent life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Health case management
- Best Doctors diagnostic and treatment support services
- Consult+ virtual health services
- Travel Assistance with world-wide support
- Flexible Health Care Spending Account to reimburse for additional medical expenses
- Wellness Lifestyle Spending Account (optional)
- Employee & Family Assistance Plan counselling and information services
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan
Training and Career Development
- Annual training and development allowance
- Professional membership supplement
- Comprehensive Onboarding and Role Specific training programs
- Personalized Emotions & Behaviours at Work (EBW) Business EQ Assessments & Reports
- Online and in-person training available to employees including:
- Mental Health First Aid
- Pronouns Training
- Anti-Racism Training
- Crisis De-Escalation Training
- Cross-departmental training opportunities for professional growth
- Company-wide access to LinkedIn Learning
- Wellness @ Agilec “Healthy YOU” Program initiatives to promote work/life balance
- Turn the Tables on Hunger Corporate Social Responsibility
- Ability to flex working hours when appropriate to role
*Eligibility to receive some benefits may vary according to employment status
You’ve come to the right place!
Develop Your Potential
All team members are encouraged and supported to build their skills and grow their potential through training and support for credentialing.
Guided By Our Values
From the way we work with each other to the way we work with people and organizations, our internal culture is one with heart and purpose.
Agilec has a strong growth trajectory in all areas of our business – Employment Services and Career Transition, Vocational Rehabilitation, and Professional Services.
+ International Scope
Serving people in Ontario, across Canada, and in 36 US states (including Puerto Rico and USVI) through Equus Workforce Solutions.
• At Agilec, you will do more than join our team – you will add to it •
What our team members say about working at Agilec
Accessible to everyone.
We respect the dignity and independence of all people and we’re committed to preventing, minimizing, and removing barriers for people with disabilities. Our services and facilities are fully accessible to our clients and employees.
Learn more about our Accessibility Commitment below.
You might also be interested in…
Sign up to receive our emails containing the latest news and information.
By submitting this form, you give consent for Agilec to contact you through the email provided. Your email is safe with us. We will never sell or share your personal information to third parties. You may unsubscribe from our emails at any time.